I personally don't like jello as much. (I know...I live in utah, how can this be?!?)
Well it's got a weird texture and it's just a substitute for fruit, but I did find a way-thanks to my mother-in-law, to make it delicious.
2 6oz packages of Jello-I chose strawberry banana-but if you like just strawberry that's fine.
2 bananas
1 pint of strawberries
1 container of extra creamy cool whip
Make Jello to package directions. After about four hours pull out of fridge and start beating with a had mixer. Make sure you get the sides and bottom-I had jello stick to both. You then add in the container of cool whip and mix it in with the beaters. Just mix this until it's incorporated, not to much or you end up with jello soup. You then add in the strawberries and bananas cut up and fold them into the jello. Again, I used a spatula for this part and made sure that all the jello was off the bottom and sides so that everything was uniform.
And there you have it! Best jello salad ever!!
Happy tummies!!
Submergence (2018)
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment