I've been trying to come up with meals that will be easy and not a big deal with school coming up.
The first in this series is my spicy nachos.
1 lb-Ground beef, turkey or chicken
1 med. onion-chopped
1 clove of garlic-chopped
Tortilla Chips
grated cheese- cheddar, or pepper jack for more kick
1 can of black beans
Sour cream and salsa
First brown meat with a 1/2 a palm full of steak seasoning, we like the montreal spicy stake seasoning. About 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. After the meat is cooked through, drain off the fat and add in the onion. Cook until soft and then add the garlic. After that is cooked in add the drained black beans.
I layered the nachos with chips, meat bean mixture, and then chips, repeating twice.
I bake the nachos for about 7-10 min at 350 degrees, I then serve them with salsa and sour cream.
Awesome study food!
Happy Tummies!
Submergence (2018)
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment